Join Our Self-Love Movement
A community of women dedicated to making a change
The BeaYOUtiful Foundation is comprised of a group of 200+ amazing volunteers that make this organization possible. The BeaYOUtiful mentors are influential individuals within the community who are committed to sharing their confidence, talents, and kindness with others. If you live in Canada and want to empower the next generation of women, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Volunteer Roles Offered:
MENTORSHIP: Responsible for providing mentorship and leading activities for girls that participate in the BeaYOUtiful programs or Inspired By HER Conference (IBH).
GUEST SPEAKER: Responsible for leading a youth workshop focused on a specific topic or doing a specific activity.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Between the ages of 18-40.
- If you are over the age of 40, please apply for a Guest Speaker Role.
- Comfortable teaching girls grade 4-8 at an elementary school, community facility, or on an online platform.
- Live within the Greater Vancouver area for in-person classes, or teach our programs virtually if out-of-province.
- Licensed driver, or can arrange to have transportation to program/event locations.
- Willing to attend an interview with a Board of Directors member.
- Take part in the one-day BeaYOUtiful Foundation training course.
- Willing to complete Criminal Records Check.
- Confident, committed, and responsible in organizing the BeaYOUtiful five and six-week program.
- Personable, energetic, and have a passion for leadership and creating positive change.